In The Netherlands there are still doctors who refuse to kill, pardon ‘euthanize’, their patients when they become fully demented. Even if they asked for it in their will. This is a big problem says the influential NVVE (Dutch foundation for right to die). The foundation has 100.000 members and has started a lobby to change the law and make it mandatory (NL).
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @Infocadl2015: Oef, slecht nieuws voor gepoliticeerde weermannen: wattsupwiththat.com/2017/04/27/oop… 55 minutes ago
- RT @GeertJeelof: "Immigratiebeleid EU zal desastreuze gevolgen hebben voor onze verzorgingsstaat" @fvdemocratie #FVD #nieuwsuur @wierdduk… 56 minutes ago
- RT @ScottMGreer: When the going gets tough, the conservative movement flees and leaves a woman to fight antifa and the state on her own 10 hours ago
- RT @Cernovich: She was 13 13! And no one in Hollywood or the media will take a stand. Pedophiles rule the media. https://t.co/PFfJ96… 10 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: Ivanka Trump is a globalist or at best incredibly misinformed & naive. She should not be advising Trump. https://t.co/c5U… 12 hours ago