In The Netherlands there are still doctors who refuse to kill, pardon ‘euthanize’, their patients when they become fully demented. Even if they asked for it in their will. This is a big problem says the influential NVVE (Dutch foundation for right to die). The foundation has 100.000 members and has started a lobby to change the law and make it mandatory (NL).
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @brassmonkey3434: #Wikipedia buries #PizzaGate truth: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate #Infogalactic has useful info on #PizzaGate: https://t.c… 13 hours ago
- RT @bloggerblaster: @kleinverzet I'm all for it. but if you want to piss them off... take a picture with a shoe on top of it. Or put it i… 13 hours ago
- RT @bloggerblaster: @kleinverzet The ones who know what a toilet is and what its for will be really upset. 13 hours ago
- @bloggerblaster Ooh, I like the shoe tip. Have to remember that. 13 hours ago
- And dispose of it we shall... #MAGA #MEGA twitter.com/bloggerblaster… 13 hours ago