In The Netherlands there are still doctors who refuse to kill, pardon ‘euthanize’, their patients when they become fully demented. Even if they asked for it in their will. This is a big problem says the influential NVVE (Dutch foundation for right to die). The foundation has 100.000 members and has started a lobby to change the law and make it mandatory (NL).
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @JohnPat39483194: This is what a real patriot does in her country! https://t.co/2QLj2pLuxJ 11 minutes ago
- @BramRoc Nee. 12 minutes ago
- RT @Percolator_HNJ: #PVV-ers worden vaak voor nazi uitgemaakt, maar zo klonk het geluid van de echte nazi's. Begint er al een belletje te… 16 minutes ago
- RT @Curiales_NL: Give the Afrikaners asylum in the Netherlands! Follow @NLDiaspora necedi.nl https://t.co/bZO6TA9UaI 16 minutes ago
- RT @kleinverzet: .@BramRoc Leg mij geen woorden in de mond. 17 minutes ago