In The Netherlands there are still doctors who refuse to kill, pardon ‘euthanize’, their patients when they become fully demented. Even if they asked for it in their will. This is a big problem says the influential NVVE (Dutch foundation for right to die). The foundation has 100.000 members and has started a lobby to change the law and make it mandatory (NL).
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- As you can tell: I can't be bothered right now. Come Monday it'll be #Nexit, #EUnion and #theyhavetogoback. But now I'm just enjoying life. 3 hours ago
- A propos of nothing whatsoever #TheHouseofDaVinci by @BlueBrainGames is a seriously good game... https://t.co/FoeGL6ra19 4 hours ago
- Sprinkled with a little of this... https://t.co/BvO2hvW7xI 4 hours ago
- As is this... https://t.co/wNnxAUPzet 4 hours ago
- This is serious fun... https://t.co/VBIa4VFewL 4 hours ago