In The Netherlands there are still doctors who refuse to kill, pardon ‘euthanize’, their patients when they become fully demented. Even if they asked for it in their will. This is a big problem says the influential NVVE (Dutch foundation for right to die). The foundation has 100.000 members and has started a lobby to change the law and make it mandatory (NL).
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @ManMountain78R3: Who is excited about Bannon returning to Breitbart? Trump is playing chess. While the hate filled & incompetent Dems a… 10 hours ago
- RT @getongab: Really makes you think. 🤔 https://t.co/YbkUkivEo3 10 hours ago
- RT @Focusingpol: Antifa: can i copy your homework? Nazis: yeah sure but change it a bit same shit different story twitter.com/Barbara4u2/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @RobertKnijff: 'Het waren hele gewone jongens'. En daar schuilt precies het gevaar. We kennen ze allemaal: 'gewone jongens'. cc @volksk… 10 hours ago
- RT @Lagonda_Blogger: Google is fucking up ... big time ... twitter.com/getongab/statu… 10 hours ago