In The Netherlands there are still doctors who refuse to kill, pardon ‘euthanize’, their patients when they become fully demented. Even if they asked for it in their will. This is a big problem says the influential NVVE (Dutch foundation for right to die). The foundation has 100.000 members and has started a lobby to change the law and make it mandatory (NL).
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @StemZeWeg: 21 maart "D-DAY" #GR18 21 maart "D -DAG" Stem NL naar verandering! Volksvertegenwoordigers die hun beloftes nakomen dat will… 3 hours ago
- RT @PolNewsupdates: 👀 https://t.co/WeuLVFErDE 3 hours ago
- RT @theroyalacorn: Many people are furious with God for having had the audacity to create them as they are. 3 hours ago
- RT @AMike4761: He's clearly ready for the box and bent on as much destruction as possible before answering to a higher authority? Dr STRANG… 4 hours ago
- RT @johncardillo: Alphabet/Google Chair Eric Schmidt was Hillary "campaign staff," but let's imply that Cambridge Analytica did wrong becau… 4 hours ago