Dutchnews.nl reports that today Pakistan summoned The Netherlands’ ambassador and made an official diplomatic protest about the film Fitna. The Pakistani government said the don’t care about freedom of expression and want the government to follow up on it’s plan to ban the film preventivly. It’s unknown what the response of the Dutch government has been to this intervention in it’s internal affairs. So far, the Dutch government stays submissively quite about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @ManMountain78R3: Who is excited about Bannon returning to Breitbart? Trump is playing chess. While the hate filled & incompetent Dems a… 10 hours ago
- RT @getongab: Really makes you think. 🤔 https://t.co/YbkUkivEo3 10 hours ago
- RT @Focusingpol: Antifa: can i copy your homework? Nazis: yeah sure but change it a bit same shit different story twitter.com/Barbara4u2/sta… 10 hours ago
- RT @RobertKnijff: 'Het waren hele gewone jongens'. En daar schuilt precies het gevaar. We kennen ze allemaal: 'gewone jongens'. cc @volksk… 10 hours ago
- RT @Lagonda_Blogger: Google is fucking up ... big time ... twitter.com/getongab/statu… 10 hours ago