Dutchnews.nl reports that today Pakistan summoned The Netherlands’ ambassador and made an official diplomatic protest about the film Fitna. The Pakistani government said the don’t care about freedom of expression and want the government to follow up on it’s plan to ban the film preventivly. It’s unknown what the response of the Dutch government has been to this intervention in it’s internal affairs. So far, the Dutch government stays submissively quite about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @Percolator_HNJ: Klimaatmodellen uit computers tonen hogere temperaturen dan hetgeen werkelijk wordt gemeten door satellieten. https://t… 15 hours ago
- Ik moest lachen. #Baas twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 15 hours ago
- Yes. Yes, they do! twitter.com/steveblogs1/st… 15 hours ago
- RT @andersonDrLJA: As A Retired US Army Colonel in the Veterinary Corps, These Were My Patients. #MilitaryWorkingDogs. I Salute & Honor The… 19 hours ago
- RT @NEXIT2: THE FINAL BETRAYAL: Dutch MPs set to force through EU deal voters REJECTED in referendum shr.gs/uFXxrRD 20 hours ago