Dutchnews.nl reports that today Pakistan summoned The Netherlands’ ambassador and made an official diplomatic protest about the film Fitna. The Pakistani government said the don’t care about freedom of expression and want the government to follow up on it’s plan to ban the film preventivly. It’s unknown what the response of the Dutch government has been to this intervention in it’s internal affairs. So far, the Dutch government stays submissively quite about it.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @StemZeWeg: 21 maart "D-DAY" #GR18 21 maart "D -DAG" Stem NL naar verandering! Volksvertegenwoordigers die hun beloftes nakomen dat will… 3 hours ago
- RT @PolNewsupdates: 👀 https://t.co/WeuLVFErDE 4 hours ago
- RT @theroyalacorn: Many people are furious with God for having had the audacity to create them as they are. 4 hours ago
- RT @AMike4761: He's clearly ready for the box and bent on as much destruction as possible before answering to a higher authority? Dr STRANG… 4 hours ago
- RT @johncardillo: Alphabet/Google Chair Eric Schmidt was Hillary "campaign staff," but let's imply that Cambridge Analytica did wrong becau… 4 hours ago